[openstack-ansible] Keystone federation with OpenID needs shibboleth

Taltavull Jean-Francois jean-francois.taltavull at elca.ch
Thu May 6 08:17:03 UTC 2021

I forgot to mention: in Ubuntu 20.04, the apache shibboleth module is named "shib" and not "sib2". So, I had to supersede the variable
" keystone_apache_modules". If you don't do this, os-keystone playbook fails with " "Failed to set module shib2 to disabled:\n\nMaybe the module identifier (mod_shib) was guessed incorrectly.Consider setting the \"identifier\" option.", "rc": 1, "stderr": "ERROR: Module shib2 does not exist!\n"".

So, apache modules enabled are:
- shib
- auth_openidc
- proxy_uwsgi