[TripleO] stable/wallaby branch for tripleo repos \o/ ping if problems :)

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed May 5 16:15:37 UTC 2021

Hello tripleo o/

now that https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/789558
merged (thanks elod & hberaud for reviews) we have a stable/wallaby
branch for all tripleo repos (list at [1]). Note that for
python-tripleoclient & tripleo-common the branch was previously
created with [2] as part of our testing and preparation.

Special thank you to all those involved from the tripleo-ci team -
rlandy, baghyashris, ysandeep, ananya (frenzy_friday), pojadav and
apologies to those I missed. Preparations started at least six weeks
ago (i.e. the previous 2 sprints). If you are interested in our prep
work there are some notes and pointers at [3].

So:

 * stable/wallaby for tripleo repos is now a thing \o/

 * go ahead and post patches to stable/wallaby (you'll need those
.gitreview things to merge first like [4])

 * If there are issues with CI please reach out to tripleo-ci in
freenode #tripleo or #oooq - especially ping the persons with |ruck or
|rover in the irc nickname [5]

I'll deal with the launchpad side of things next (moving ongoing bugs
over from wallaby-rc1 to xena-1 etc),

regards, marios

[1] https://releases.openstack.org/teams/tripleo.html#wallaby
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-April/021741.html