[TC][Interop] process change proposal for interoperability

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed May 5 00:31:08 UTC 2021

 ---- On Tue, 04 May 2021 18:27:24 -0500 Goutham Pacha Ravi <gouthampravi at gmail.com> wrote ----

 > On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 3:52 PM Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote:
 >  ---- On Tue, 04 May 2021 16:21:43 -0500 Kanevsky, Arkady <Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com> wrote ----
 >  > Comments inline
 >  >

+1. Adding them as liaison is a good idea. Testing guidelines are QA's responsibility which is since starting for 5 services which tests are in Tempest and for adds-on it is Tempest plugins. We can add guidelines' test liaisons as QA PTL (Tempest team) for 5 services and adds-on project PTL for  Tempest plugin tests.

-gmann