[release][ironic] ironic-python-agent-builder release model change

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Tue May 4 15:03:26 UTC 2021

Thank you everyone for all these details.

To simplify things I proposed a patch to host the discussion between teams.
That will allow everyone to follow the advancement in an async way (@Julia
let me know if that fits your needs). Feel free to vote and leave comments
directly on this patch.

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/789587

Usually we avoid adding new deliverables to a stable series but I think
that here we are in a special case and since switching back to cwi isn't
something usual I think that we can do an exception for this one especially
if that can help to solve several issues.

My patch propose to:
- change the deliverable model
- release and cut this deliverable for Wallaby
- init this deliverable for Xena

Hervé