[release][ironic] ironic-python-agent-builder release model change

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Tue May 4 12:11:02 UTC 2021

We can consider this context as an exception [1] to switch back this
deliverable to the cycle-with-intermediary model [2].

However, before we start anything, I prefer to discuss that first more
deeply to see the possible side effects from a release management point of
view, hence, I added this topic to our next meeting (Friday 2pm UTC - May
7). Feel free to join us to discuss it  and plan how we will proceed.

[1]
https://releases.openstack.org/reference/release_models.html#openstack-related-libraries
[2]
https://releases.openstack.org/reference/release_models.html#cycle-with-intermediary