[CLOUDKITTY] Missed CloudKitty meeting today

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue May 4 08:03:43 UTC 2021

Hi Mariusz,

Here's the link to the PTG Etherpad:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/apr2021-ptg-cloudkitty
You can also check Rafael's summary, which he sent to the list yesterday.

As for review priorities, I would quite like to see my patches to the
stable branches merged:
https://review.opendev.org/q/owner:pierre%2540stackhpc.com+project:openstack/cloudkitty+status:open

Some of them require CI fixes. The more we wait to merge them, the
more likely it is that some jobs will break again.

Cheers,
Pierre