[openstack-ansible] Re: Openstack Stack issues

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Tue May 4 07:21:31 UTC 2021

You would attach to the heat container as you've already done, then use:

systemctl status heat-api
journalctl -u heat-api

to see the service status and log for heat-api. Remember that on an
openstack-ansible deployment the lxc containers are machine containers,
not application containers so the docker/podman patterns do not apply.

If you join the IRC channel #openstack-ansible we can help out further.

Regards,
Jonathan.