[all][qa][cinder][octavia][murano][sahara][manila][magnum][kuryr][neutron] Devstack dropping support for Ubuntu Bionic 18.04

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon May 3 13:50:09 UTC 2021

 ---- On Sun, 02 May 2021 05:09:17 -0500 Radosław Piliszek <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > Dears,
 >
 > I have scraped the Zuul API to get names of jobs that *could* run on
 > master branch and are still on bionic. [1]
 > "Could" because I could not establish from the API whether they are
 > included in any pipelines or not really (e.g., there are lots of
 > transitive jobs there that have their nodeset overridden in children
 > and children are likely used in pipelines, not them).
 >
 > [1] https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/N3JQ4dsfqR/

Thanks for the list. We need to only worried about jobs using devstack master branch. Along with
non-devstack jobs. there are many stable testing jobs also on the master gate which is all good to
pin the bionic nodeset, for example - 'neutron-tempest-plugin-api-ussuri'.

>From the list, I see few more projects (other than listed in the subject of this email) jobs, so tagging them
now: sahara, networking-sfc, manila, magnum, kuryr.

-gmann