[release][ironic] ironic-python-agent-builder release model change

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Mon May 3 08:19:01 UTC 2021

Hello,

At first glance that makes sense.

If I correctly understand the story, the ironic-python-agent [1] and the
ironic-python-agent-builder [2] were within the same repo at the origin,
correct?

Does someone else use the ironic-python-agent-builder?

[1]
https://opendev.org/openstack/releases/src/branch/master/deliverables/xena/ironic-python-agent.yaml
[2]
https://opendev.org/openstack/releases/src/branch/master/deliverables/_independent/ironic-python-agent-builder.yaml