[puppet] Proposing Alan Bishop (abishop) for puppet-cinder core and puppet-glance core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:19:07 UTC 2021

Not really my business, but "cinder" appears in the subject line, so ...

+1 from me -- the Cinder team appreciates the work Alan does to make our
deliverables deployable.  Additionally, Alan's reviews in the cinder
project are always thoughtful and helpful to the reviewee, and I'm sure
he brings the same care to puppet-* reviews.