[glance][openstack-ansible] Snapshots disappear during saving

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Tue Mar 30 17:09:15 UTC 2021

So according to the issue, you get 503 while trying to reach 10.0.3.212:6002/os-objects, which is swift_account_port.
Are there any logs specificly for swift-account?

Also I guess some adjustments are required for swift as well for this mechanism to work.

Eventually I believe the original issue you saw might be related to this doc:
https://docs.openstack.org/keystone/latest/admin/manage-services.html#configuring-service-tokens

Might be that swift also needs applying changes to accept service tokens...

--
Kind Regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov