[ops][victoria] Windows Server 2012 R2 - Can't install - unbootable

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Mar 30 14:53:55 UTC 2021

Hi,

how are your images configured wrt hw_disk_bus and hw_scsi_model? Just
last week I tried to update a windows image (Win 8) in Glance since
it's recommended to use hw_scsi_model=virtio-scsi and
hw_disk_bus=scsi. But the vm kept showing a bluescreen and didn't
start until I removed those glance properties. Maybe that's what
you're hitting, too?

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von DHilsbos at performair.com: