[cinder] this week's meeting in video+IRC

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:23:54 UTC 2021

Quick reminder that this week's Cinder team meeting on Wednesday 31
March, being the final meeting of the month, will be held in both
videoconference and IRC at the regularly scheduled time of 1400 UTC.

Here's a quick reminder of the video meeting rules we've agreed to:

* Everyone will keep IRC open during the meeting.

* We'll take notes in IRC to leave a record similar to what
   we have for our regular IRC meetings.

* Some people are more comfortable communicating in written
   English. So at any point, any attendee may request that the
   discussion of the current topic be conducted entirely in IRC.

connection info: https://bluejeans.com/3228528973

cheers,
brian