[tc][release] Networking-midonet current status and Wallaby release

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 14:28:33 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 11:31:38AM +0000, Neil Jerram wrote:
> Out of interest - for networking-calico - what changes are needed to adapt
> to the new engine facade?

Basically in most cases it is simply do changes like e.g. are done in [1] to use
engine facade api to make db transactions.
Then You should run Your tests, see what will be broken and fix it :)

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/networking-midonet/+/770797/3/midonet/neutron/db/gateway_device.py