[kolla-ansible] Inventory group vars

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:11:02 UTC 2021

Hi Alexandros,

In the [compute] area, it's correct.
But for define what physical interface should be use for each
nodes, you should set like below:

[compute]
comp[1:5] neutron_external_interface=bond0.100,bond.101

And I'm not sure if "neutron_bridge_name" can be set behind
hostname. For me I usually put into globals.yml.

Alexandros Soumplis <soumplis at admin.grnet.gr> 於 2021年3月27日 週六 上午1:49寫道: