[ops][victoria] Windows Server 2012 R2 - Can't install - unbootable

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Fri Mar 26 17:42:51 UTC 2021

All;

We have a recently built Victoria cluster with storage provided by a Ceph Nautilus cluster.

I'm working through the following tutorial:
https://medium.com/@yooniks9/openstack-install-windows-server-2016-2019-with-image-iso-d8c17c8cfc36

When I get to step 4 under "Windows Server Installation," it says "Windows can't be installed on this drive."  Details are: " Windows cannot be installed to this disk.  This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk.  Ensure the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu.

Any recommendations on what I'm missing here would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Director - Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.