[cinder] critical os-brick fix needs immediate review

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:40:54 UTC 2021

Gorka has a patch up to address a possible data loss situation:
   https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/os-brick/+/782992

I spoke with the release team today, and if we can get the patch
reviewed and merged to master and then backported to stable/wallaby by
MONDAY (29 March), we can apply for a Requirements Freeze Exception so
that os-brick with this fix will be included in the OpenStack
coordinated wallaby release.  (It's a data loss issue, of course we want
the fix in the wallaby release.)

So please review at your earliest convenience.

thanks,
brian