[tripleo][ci][infra] tripleo gate is hung

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Mar 25 18:39:35 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-25 11:28:56 -0600 (-0600), Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> https://zuul.openstack.org/status
> top of the gate patch is hung 774500,1
>
> Infra is looking into it.  See #openstack-infra for details
> Thanks fungi!!

Things are moving again. We had some node requests in a weird state
where the launcher did not confirm completion or rejection of the
request, all for the same provider within the same 15-minute window.
Restarting the launcher unlocked those requests and they were picked
up by other launchers, so already tested changes in the queue should
not end up with their builds restarted unless the stuck change fails
one of its remaining jobs for some unrelated reason.

Sorry about that! I'm still working to try and identify what caused
that, but things should be back to normal.
--
Jeremy Stanley