[VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Wallaby Release Demo

helena at openstack.org helena at openstack.org
Wed Mar 24 18:36:59 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

We are closely approaching the Wallaby release (Yay!) and I would like to put together a demo video for the OpenInfra YouTube channel. The demo videos we have for Havana [1] and Juno [2] are our top-performing videos of all time.

I am wondering if there is anyone in the community who would like to film a Wallaby demo for the channel. I would need the video by April 9th.

In addition to the demo video, we will also have a community meeting. I will be reaching out to ptls soon on content for this.

[1] [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm7aHJtQMQE ]( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm7aHJtQMQE )
[2] [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgPTjrf1y0A ]( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgPTjrf1y0A )

Cheers,
Helena