[oslo] fix flake8-hacking inconsistences on xena/wallaby

Daniel Bengtsson dbengt at redhat.com
Tue Mar 23 15:00:01 UTC 2021

Le 23/03/2021 à 12:00, Herve Beraud a écrit :
> Here are some guideline to fix the problem the inconsistency:
> - Patch pre-commit on master (now xena) (here is the patch:
> https://gist.github.com/4383/6e96c836bb1b0e1e0e599a5106f43f1a
> <https://gist.github.com/4383/6e96c836bb1b0e1e0e599a5106f43f1a>)
> - Once Xena is patched cherry-pick and backport these changes on Wallaby
> - Rebase the openstack bot patches on the top of this cherry-pick (or
> wait for the merge of the previous one patch)
I have made the first part at the moment.  The topic is
move_flake8_local for it. I need to clean several patches and I waiting
the merged before cherry-pick in wallaby. I saw also several patches
failed because we have an issue in the lower-constraints file. Sometimes
we have already a patch to remove this file, sometimes no. I will remove
it from all repositories.