[nova][placement] Xena PTG

Balazs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Tue Mar 23 09:56:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

I booked slots for us in the ethercal on Wed, Thu, Fri, 14:00 - 17:00
UTC. I know that 14:00 UTC is pretty early in the west coast, so I will
make sure that we will start the day slowly or on simple topics. In the
other hand the 17:00 UTC is officially the end of the EU friendly slot,
but I expect that for EU folks it is better to continue a bit longer
there if needed than to keep awake until the 21:00 UTC US slot. So I
will try to keep the exact ending time open.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
gibi