[tripleo][ci] quay.io is down

Francesco Pantano fpantano at redhat.com
Tue Mar 23 08:23:20 UTC 2021

Thanks all for the work and for pushing the grafana image under the TripleO
namespace.
I don't know why that tag is missing but I'm pretty sure ceph-ansible still
uses the docker.io content.
For the long term vision, do you think we should push the
prometheus/node-exporter/alertmanager images
under the tripleo namespace?

@Giulio Fidente <gfidente at redhat.com> @John Fulton <johfulto at redhat.com>
fyi

--