[neutron][stable] neutron-lib stable branches core reviewers

Bernard Cafarelli bcafarel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 11:35:37 UTC 2021

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 at 14:48, Slawek Kaplonski <skaplons at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that neutron-lib project has got own group
> "neutron-lib-stable-maint" which has +2 powers in neutron-lib stable
> branches [1]. As I see now in gerrit that group don't have any members.
> Would it be maybe possible to remove that group and add
> "neutron-stable-maint" to the neutron-lib stable branches instead? If yes,
> should I simply propose patch to change [1] or is there any other way which
> I should do it?

I guess we never spotted that "neutron-lib-stable-maint" before, as it
seems neutron cores had +2 powers before:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron-lib/+/717093

But yes it could be useful to have either of these groups (neutron cores or
stable cores) in, backports to neutron-lib are rare but some happen - I
remember one some time ago where it was valid to have a patch backported.

--
Bernard Cafarelli