iPXE update/configuration for the undercloud.

Kendrick phalen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 01:24:52 UTC 2021

I have a melanox connectx3 and a few broadcom systems that do not properly
pxe boot, using maas the broadcoms work fine.

I was looking around and one of the solutions to similar problems from 2017
and 19 were to use a different version of the ipxe files.

I was hoping to know what settings/changes/scripts openstack undercloud
used so i can make sure the connectx3 support is built in to the ipxe file
and what files needed to be copied where from the source buld to the
containers since the containers have about 20 sets of the ipxe files from
what i can see when i use find to locate them from the host.

Regards
Kendrick