[Cinder] Review pretty please

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:36:20 UTC 2021

On 3/19/21 12:42 AM, Sam Morrison wrote:
> Hi Cinder cores,
>
> I've had a simple review [1] waiting for several months, could I please
> get some feedback on this.

Unfortunately, we're in the string freeze now so we can't approve the
change until after RC-1 when the stable branch is cut.  Also, left a
suggestion for a revision on the review.

Hopefully our monthly "Festival of XS Reviews" will prevent this
situation from happening again.  We don't want to discourage small
changes like yours that actually have high impact because they're user
facing.