[cinder] Xena PTG Planning

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:08:07 UTC 2021

Hello Cinderinos,

Some preliminary info about Cinder at the PTG:

We'll meet for 3 hours each day on Tuesday 20 April through Friday 23
April from 1300-1600 UTC.
- on Monday you are free to attend any PTG sessions you like
- we'll have Happy Hour at 1500 UTC on Tuesday 20 April

We'd like to have a "drivers day" devoted to discussion of issues
impacting backend drivers.  If you are a driver maintainer and have a
preference for which day this is, please leave a note on the etherpad:

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/xena-ptg-cinder-planning

Driver maintainers and anyone else who has something to discuss with the
Cinder team, feel free to add a topic to the etherpad.

Finally, don't forget to register for the PTG; info is on the etherpad.

cheers,
brian