[Release-job-failures] release-post job for openstack/releases for ref refs/heads/master failed

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Mar 11 13:22:37 UTC 2021

For the meeting, in advance, my opinion:

What Jeremy wrote looks promising. I mean it might be that the root
cause is the wrong hostname/hostkey.

I think we have two options:

1. fix the hostkey in the known_hosts file (though I don't know how we
could do this o:))
2. technically the tagging has not happened yet (as far as I see), so we
ask Marios (:)) to update the .gitreview and then we give another round
for the 'remove' and 'readd' rocky-eol tag in tripleo-ipsec.yaml.

We can discuss this further @ the meeting today.

Cheers,

Előd