[Release-job-failures] release-post job for openstack/releases for ref refs/heads/master failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 9 17:19:17 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-09 12:39:57 +0100 (+0100), Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We got two similar release processing failures:
[...]
> Since this "host key verification failed" error hit tripleo-ipsec
> three times in a row, I suspect we have something stuck (or we
> always hit the same cache/worker).

The errors happened when run on nodes in different providers.
Looking at the build logs, I also notice that they fail for the
stable/rocky branch but succeeded for other branches of the same
repository. They're specifically erroring when trying to reach the
Gerrit server over SSH, the connection details for which are encoded
on the .gitreview file in each branch. This leads me to wonder
whether there's something about the fact that the stable/rocky
branch of tripleo-ipsec is still using the old review.openstack.org
hostname to push, and maybe we're not pre-seeding an appropriate
hostkey entry for that in the known_hosts file?
--
Jeremy Stanley