[tripleo] Nominate David J. Peacock (dpeacock) for Validation Framework Core

Gaël Chamoulaud gchamoul at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 14:53:22 UTC 2021

Hi TripleO Devs,

David is already a key member of our team since a long time now, he
provided all the needed ansible roles for the Validation Framework into
tripleo-ansible-operator. He continuously provides excellent code reviews and he
is a source of great ideas for the future of the Validation Framework. That's
why we would highly benefit from his addition to the core reviewer team.

Assuming that there are no objections, we will add David to the core team next
week.

Thanks, David, for your excellent work!

--
Gaël Chamoulaud  -  (He/Him/His)