[cinder] Bug deputy report for week of 2021-03-01

Sofia Enriquez senrique at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 21:45:25 UTC 2021

This is a bug report from 2021-03-03 to 2021-03-08.
Looks like we have a lot of things going on.
Some of these bugs were discussed at the Cinder meeting last Wednesday
2021-02-24.

Critical: -
High:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1916980: "Cinder sends old db
   object when delete an attachment ''. Assigned to Gorka Eguileor (gorka).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917450: "Automatic quota
   refresh counting twice migrating volumes". Assigned to Gorka Eguileor
   (gorka).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917287: "Ambiguous error logs
   for retype of inspur storage volume". Unassigned.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917353:
   "image_conversion_cpu_limit and image_conversion_address_space_limit
   settings ignored in /etc/cinder/cinder.conf". Unassigned.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917574: "Cannot show volumes
   with name for non-admins". Assigned to Rajat Dhasmana.

Medium:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1918099: " Nimble revert to
   snapshot bug". Assigned to Ajitha Robert (ajitharobert01).

Low:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917293: "Scheduling is not
   even among multiple thin provisioning pools which have different sizes".
   Unassigned.

Incomplete:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1916843: "
   Backup create failed: RBD volume flatten too long causing mq to timed
   out." Unassigned.

Undecided/Unconfirmed:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1918119: "Volume backup timeout
   for large volumes". Assigned to Kiran Pawar (kiranpawar89).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1918102: "Cinder-backup
   progress notification has incorrect percentage." Assigned to Jon Cui
   (czl389).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917797: "Cinder request to
   glance does not support TLS". Unassigned.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917795: "Cinder ignores reader
   role conventions in default policies". Unassigned.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917750: "
   Running parallel iSCSI/LVM c-vol backends is causing random failures in
   CI". Unassigned.
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917605: "Bulk create Hyperswap
   volume is failing". Assigned to  Girish Chilukur.

Not a bug:-

Feel free to reply/reach me if I missed something.
Regards
Sofi

--

L. SofĂ­a Enriquez