[election][kuryr] PTL Candidacy for Xena
Maysa De Macedo Souza
mdemaced at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 17:26:36 UTC 2021
I would like to continue serving as Kuryr PTL for the Xena cycle.
I have been contributing to the OpenStack community since the Queens
release and started serving as Kuryr PTL in the Wallaby cycle. It
was a great opportunity to contribute back to the community as PTL
and I would like to continue doing that.
In wallaby we achieved the following goals:
* Improved CI stability and fixed broken gates e.g. Network Policy e2e
and OVN gates.
* Added new testing scenarios for Services without selectors
and Services with sctp.
* Extended Kuryr functionalities - we started the dual-stack support
and included the support for SCTP and Service without selectors.
* Increased the contributor base with new contributors from the
For the next cycle, I propose the following goals for Kuryr:
* Improve and extend CI: we already did great improvements,
but we must continuously work on it to provide better and
quicker feedback during the development process. As part of that,
we plan to: update gates to start using Kubeadm and include a
new cri-o gate.
* Extend Kuryr functionalities: Support dual stack and Kubeadm
for DevStack installations, and move Pools management to CRDs.
* Continue growing the contributor base.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openstack-discuss