[horizon][i18n][infra][horizon plugins] Renaming Chinese locales in Django from zh-cn/zh-tw to zh-hans/zh-hant

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 02:55:50 UTC 2021

Hi,

The patch in openstack/openstack-zuul-jobs which renames Chinese
locales (zh-cn and zh-tw) to zh-hans and zh-hant has landed last week.
You can see Chinese locale renaming in recent translation import patches [2].
I also checked the job results of propose-translation-update job [3]
and all worked expectedly.

ACTIONS for project teams with horizon plugins:
All horizon plugins which include Chinese translations need to be released.
If your plugin contains <your-dashboard-path/locale/{zh-hans,zh-hant},
your plugin includes Chinese translations.

If you have questions, feel free to reach me in #openstack-horizon or
this mailing list.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/openstack-zuul-jobs/+/773689
[2] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%2522zanata/translations%2522+(status:open+OR+status:merged)+(project:%255Eopenstack/.*horizon+OR+project:%255Eopenstack/.*-ui+OR+project:%255Eopenstack/.*-dashboard)
[3] https://zuul.openstack.org/builds?job_name=propose-translation-update

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (irc: amotoki)