[infra] Re: [openstack-dev] Are we ready to put stable/ocata into extended maintenance mode?

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 15:53:26 UTC 2021

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 5:06 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2021-03-02 19:58:19 +0530 (+0530), Yatin Karel wrote:
> [...]
> > is it still necessary to abandon all open reviews?
> [...]

thanks ykarel for bringing this up in today's tripleo irc meeting - I
completely missed this thread

> Gerrit will not allow deletion of a branch if there are any changes
> still open for it.

thank you and ack Jeremy - I just abandoned a couple of changes I had there
(eg https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/instack-undercloud/+/777368) to
remove deprecated things from zuul layouts, but instead removing the branch
is a better solution no more zuul layout to worry about ;)  - one of those
is currently waiting in the gate (
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/os-apply-config/+/777533) so i
didn't hit abandon ... if it fails for whatever reason then I can abandon
that one too.

marios