[cinder] bug deputy report for week of 2021-02-22

Sofia Enriquez senrique at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 01:02:57 UTC 2021

This is a bug report from 2021-02-22 to 2021-02-26.
Most of these bugs were discussed at the Cinder meeting last Wednesday
2021-02-24.

Critical: -
High:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/os-brick/+bug/1915678: "iSCSI+Multipath:
   Volume attachment hangs if session scanning fails''. Assigned to Takashi
   Kajinami (kajinamit).

Medium:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/os-brick/+bug/1916264: "NVMeOFConnector
   can't connect volume ". Assigned to Zohar Mamedov (zoharm).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-cinderclient/+bug/1915996: "Fetching
   server version fails to support passing client certificates". Assigned
   to Sri Harsha mekala (harshayahoo).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1915800: " XtremIO does not
   support ports filtering". Assigned to Vladislav Belogrudov
   (vlad-belogrudov).

Low:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1916258: "[docs] Install and
   configure a storage node in cinder ". Assigned to Sofia Enriquez
   (enriquetaso).

Incomplete:-
Undecided/Unconfirmed:

   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1916980: "cinder sends old db
   object when delete an attachment". Assigned to wu.chunyang (wuchunyang).
   - https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1916843: "Backup create failed:
   RBD volume flatten too long causing mq to timed out". Unassigned.

Not a bug:-

Feel free to reply/reach me if I missed something.
Regards
Sofi

--

L. SofĂ­a Enriquez