VIP switch causing connections that refuse to die

Michal Arbet michal.arbet at ultimum.io
Mon Mar 1 16:02:19 UTC 2021

Well, but that doesn't mean it's right that they don't have it configured.
If you google "net.ipv4.tcp_retries2 keepalive" and will read results, you
will see that this option is widely used

I think we have to discuss option value (not fix itself)...to find some
golden middle ..

https://www.programmersought.com/article/724162740/
https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/142410/tuning-tcp-keepalive-for-inprogress-task.html
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ko/SSEPGG_9.7.0/com.ibm.db2.luw.admin.ha.doc/doc/t0058764.html?view=embed
https://www.suse.com/support/kb/doc/?id=000019293
https://programmer.group/kubeadm-build-highly-available-kubernetes-1.15.1.html

po 1. 3. 2021 v 14:09 odesílatel Radosław Piliszek <