[kolla][wallaby] OVS drops RARP packets by QEMU upon live-migration

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 16:00:52 UTC 2021

Ciao Andrea,

The bug you mention [1] is still open upstream (neutron) so it needs
to be fixed there first.
You can rebuild the Kolla images with the in-review change if you need
it urgently.
Though I would not recommend that if you don't feel like supporting
your own patched versions. ;-)

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1815989

-yoctozepto