[puppet-openstack][release] Please clean up Zuul configuration errors

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Jun 28 11:15:45 UTC 2021

Regarding the error in puppet repos, it turned out that one
repo(puppet-openstack-integration)
has no deliverables for Pike and Ocata and because of that its stable/ocata
and stable/pike
have not yet been EOLed.
(These two stable branches were EOLed in the other puppet repos)

I've raised this in #openstack-release channel and will ask some help from
the release team
to move these two branches in p-o-i repo to EOL.