[cinder] propose Sofia Enriquez for cinder core

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Fri Jun 25 13:29:32 UTC 2021

Unofficial +1 :)

Sofi has been involved with the Cinder community for a couple of years now
and have been doing great contributions since she started. It's also worth
noting that Sofi has contributed by getting new people involved with the
Cinder community, in previous Outreachy internships and also on mentoring
activities such as the opensource day in the Grace Hopper conference.

Happy to see this nomination!

Best,