[all][tripleo][validations] Communication from the Validations Framework team! o/

Gaël Chamoulaud gchamoul at redhat.com
Thu Jun 24 07:54:02 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone!

For those who do not know about the Validations Framework yet:

The Validations Framework is at the same time, A collection of Ansible roles
and playbooks to detect and report potential issues during a TripleO
deployment and A Python library to manipulate them through a Command
Line Interface.

* Validations are used to efficiently and reliably verify various facts about
  the cloud (or any other products) on the level of individual nodes and hosts.
* Validations are non-intrusive by design, and recommended when performing
  large scale changes to the cloud, for example upgrades, or to aid in the
  diagnosis of various issues.

Historically, this project was created during the Newton cycle for a direct
use with OpenStack/TripleO and became the Validations Framework since Stein.
We strongly feel and think that this project can be beneficial to other
environments, projects or products...

If you read this line it's probably because you are still interested, so if
you want to talk with us about the Validations Framework, how to create a new
validation for your product and/or integrate our CLI in your workflow, please
feel free to reach us on this mailing list or come join us on IRC:

* IRC channel #validation-framework at Libera (For all subject-matters)
* IRC channel #tripleo at OFTC (OpenStack and TripleO discussions)

We are looking forward seeing you around!

[1] - https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-validations
[2] - https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-validations/latest/
[3] - https://opendev.org/openstack/validations-libs
[4] - https://docs.openstack.org/validations-libs/latest/
[5] - https://opendev.org/openstack/validations-common
[6] - https://docs.openstack.org/validations-common/latest/

Best Regards,

Cédric Jeanneret, David J. Peacock, Jan Buchta, Jiri Podivin, Mathieu Bultel,
and I!

--
Gaël Chamoulaud  -  (He/Him/His)