[neutron] OVS tunnels and VLAN provider networks on the same interface

Laszlo Angyal angyal.laszlo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:07:32 UTC 2021

Hi,

we share the same interface between OVS tunnels and VLAN-based provider
networks like this:
bondA - management / ceph frontend traffic (not interesting for now)
bondB - plugged into br-ex, no ip, provider VLANs
br-ex - we configured ip here and we use it in VXLAN overlay configuration
as local_ip

Laci