[cinder] CI coverage for SPDK

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:27:27 UTC 2021

On 6/22/21 12:01 PM, Balazs Gibizer wrote:
> Hi Cinder Team,
>
> I'm wondering what CI coverage cinder has for SPDK driver. The code
> mentions that Mellanox CI[1] but I'm not able to find a run from that CI
> in the recent cinder patches. Is this driver still covered somewhere?

The Mellanox CI is the correct place to look for SPDK CI results.  As
recently as March (which, come to think of it, isn't all that recent)
the Mellanox CI ran two test jobs, "Cinder-tgtadm" and "SPDK" [0].
Looks like the most recent Gerrit comments are showing only results from
the "Cinder-tgtadm" job [1].  (And those are from 8 June, which aren't
all that recent either.)

I'll reach out to the Mellanox maintainer and maybe he can give the CI
machine a kick.

[0] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/os-brick/+/777086
[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/760199/

cheers,