[interop] Preping up for June Board meeting

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Jun 21 17:31:17 UTC 2021

Thanks Arkday for preparing this, one slide to fix and rest all lgtm:

- slide#5 "Tests are in Tempest or project’s tempest.conf"  - Test are present in tempest plugins not tempest.conf, you can change this to
"Tests are in Tempest or Tempest Plugins"

-gmann

 ---- On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 08:51:51 -0500 Arkady Kanevsky <akanevsk at redhat.com> wrote ----