[neutron] Bug deputy report for week of June 14th

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:46:21 UTC 2021

 There are some updates after the bug deputy report was sent.

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/797280 from Slawek will fix it.

> High
> -------
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1932421
>
> ovn-neutron-db-sync deletes legitimate metadata ports
> https://review.opendev.org/q/I78673b6a85f1c872e70026da82124d1ba2326562
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1933026
>
> stack.sh fail with ovs_source: No such file or directory
> CI of some project fails with: "/opt/stack/neutron/devstack/plugin.sh: line 23: /opt/stack/devstack/lib/neutron_plugins/ovs_source: No such file or directory" after https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/793470 is merged.
> Unassigned

https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/797128 will fix this,
but we need to wait till
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/797280 lands
as neutron-functional-with-uwsgi is failing now.