[infra][cyborg] cyborg-tempest-plugin test failed due to the zuul server has no accelerators

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 21 12:49:18 UTC 2021

On 2021-06-21 02:25:51 +0000 (+0000), Alex Song (宋文平) wrote:
[...]
> Is the Zuul server env changed recently? There are no accelerators
> and our cyborg-tempest-plugin test failed.
[...]

Please provide a link to an example build which is failing and was
previously succeeding. There's not enough information in your
message to begin trying to troubleshoot whatever situation you're
running into, and I'd rather not guess.

An example will tell us what node type you've configured and whether
it's some sort of specialty flavor at one of our providers, for
example ubuntu-bionic-gpu, since our standard labels don't guarantee
the presence (nor absence) of any specialized accelerator hardware.
--
Jeremy Stanley