[glance] nominating Cyril Roelandt for glance core

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 14:52:29 UTC 2021

Hi All,

I am nominating Cyril Roelandt (cyril-roelandt LP and Steap on IRC) to
be a Glance core. Cyril has been around the Glance community for
a long time and is familiar with the architecture and design patterns
used in Glance and its related projects.  He's contributed code,
triaged bugs, provided bug fixes, and did quality reviews for Glance. He
is also helping me in reducing our bug backlogs.

Considering the current situation with the project, however, it would be
an enormous help to have someone as knowledgeable about Glance as Cyril
to have +2 abilities. I discussed this with cyril, he's agreed to be a
core reviewer.

In any case, I'd like to put Cyril to work as soon as possible!  So
please reply to this message with comments or concerns before 23:59
UTC on Monday 21 June. I'd like to confirm Cyril as a core on Tuesday 22
June.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek