Wallaby install via kayobe onto ubuntu 20 all in one host

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Jun 11 13:04:26 UTC 2021

Hi Tony,

Kayobe doesn't use platform-python anymore, on both stable/wallaby and
stable/victoria:
https://review.opendev.org/q/I0d477325e0edd13d1aba211c13dc2e8b7a9b4c98

Can you double-check what version you are using, and share how you
installed it? Note that only stable/wallaby supports Ubuntu 20 hosts.

Best wishes,
Pierre