[masakari] Compute service with name XXXXX not found.

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:56:06 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 2:47 PM at <bkslash at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

> Hi, thx for the answer.
> > openstack compute service list --service nova-compute --host $HOSTNAME
> so in
>
> openstack segment host create
>
> I should use name which is displayed in "Host" column, right? So that's what I do :(

Yes.

I wrote this already:
openstack compute service list --service nova-compute --host $HOSTNAME
did you try including the same hostname in this command?

If it works and Masakari does not, I would make sure you set up
Masakari to speak to the right Nova API.

Finally, if all else fails, please paste (e.g.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/ ) masakari api logs for those rejected host
creations.
Though do that with debug=True in the config [DEFAULT] section.

-yoctozepto