[masakari] Compute service with name XXXXX not found.

at bkslash at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jun 11 09:46:40 UTC 2021

Hi,
I have some problem with masakari. I can create segment (from CLI and Horizon), but can't create host (the same result from Horizon and CLI).

openstack segment host create XXXXX COMPUTE SSH segment_id

 returns BadRequest: Compute service with name XXXXX could not be found.
XXXXX is the name which Horizon suggest, and it's a name of compute host.

openstack compute service list
 returns proper list with state up/enabled on compute hosts (zone nova)
Maybe I misunderstood some parameters of host create? As "type" I use COMPUTE, what value should it be? From "Binary" column of  openstack compute service list? What is "control_attributes" field, because documentation lacks preceise information what value should be there and what is it use for. Tried to found some info on this error but I haven't found anything...
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best regards
Adam Tomas