[all][stable][release] Ocata - End of Life

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Wed Jun 9 20:07:11 UTC 2021

Hi,

As I wrote in my previous mails, Ocata is not really maintained and
gates are borken. So now the Ocata-EOL transitioning patches [1] have
been generated for the rest of the projects that were not transitioned
yet. Those teams who don't want to / cannot maintain their stable/ocata
branch anymore:

* please review the transition patch and +1 it and
* clean up the unnecessary zuul jobs

If a patch is approved, the last patch on stable/ocata will be tagged
with *ocata-eol* tag. This can be checked out after stable/ocata is deleted.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:ocata-eol

Thanks,

Előd