Missing dependency on librte_xxxx when installing openstack-nova-scheduler

Pete Zhang peiyong.zhang at salesforce.com
Mon Jun 7 21:27:50 UTC 2021

Julie,

The original email is too long and requires moderator approval.  So I have
a new email thread instead.

The openstack-vswitch is required (>=11.0.0 < 12.0.0) by openstack-neutron
(v15.0.0, from openstack-release-train, the release we chose).
I downloaded openstack-vswitch-11.0.0 from
https://forge.puppet.com/modules/openstack/vswitch/11.0.0.

Where I can download the missing *librte and its dependencies*? I don't
think we have a yum-repo for Centos Extra so I might need to have those
dependencies downloaded as well.

Thanks a lot!

Pete

--